Page List

HOME-PAGEREALIZATIONQUOTESPUZZLESPRAYERSPERCEPTIONSMUSIC-DOWNLOADSTORIESJOKES BOOKSBITTER-TRUTHANCIENT-SCRIPTURESBEAUTIFUL-LIFETHOUGHTSFRIENDSHIPPRAYERS-TO-WORSHIPWinning-Publications

Monday, January 21, 2013

Creating Happiness in our Life.

How can I be Happy.

I have to help myself,
to heal myself.

No outsider can help,
to heal my inner self.

They can only heal themselves.

I must concentrate within myself,
to calm and heal myself.

Block myself and stop listening,
to outside negative voices,
connect within and heal myself.

In the physical world,
humans have love within themselves,
like angels they come to help us,
in many different forms,
Like brother or sister,
mother or father,
friend or companion,
those who have love in their hearts,
will heal you with happiness.

and those who have wicked hatred,
might hurt you with pain if you listen,
do not listen to outsiders.

Always find love within yourself,
and it will be radiated outside.
You will be protected and happy.

Read Article:

No comments:

Post a Comment